- The three kevlar stretch control tendons combined with a progressive batten layout secures the sail profile giving the sail a wide wind range.
- A lower positioned clew ring to respond to a more upright sailing position, seen in multi-fin sailing.
- Low end power for early planing, high cut foot combined with relatively short boom for maneuverbility.
- Superb ability to de-power in the critical moment of a maneuver and very forgiving handling characteristic.
- Bulletproof durability.
- Seams aligned along the directions of the load lines to distribute the forces.
|3.1 – Orange||330||131||340||490 €|
|3.7 – Orange||353||144||340||500 €|
|3.7 Legacy – Orange/Blue||353||144||340||520 €|
|4.0 – Orange||366||149||340||505 €|
|4.5 Legacy – Orange/Blue||383||160||370||535 €|
|5.3 – Yellow||418||174||400||535 €|