- Is the new 60% carbon mast interchangeable with the Hookipa 91% mast?
- Does the new 60% mast work well in ALL Ezzy Sails, past and present?
- Is the bend curve and stiffness of the 60% mast the same as the 91% mast.
- Is the new 60% mast softer than the 91% mast?
No, same as the 91%.
- Is the new 60% mast as strong as the 91% mast?
- What kind of feeling does the 60% have compared with to the 91%?
The 60% feels pretty good. I only notice the difference when I go back on the 91%, which still feels better to me because it is lighter.
- Will you stop producing the 91% masts in the future?
No. We will continue with both the 60% and the 91% masts.
NOTE ON EZZY MASTS:
Ezzy Sails work great with the Ezzy Mast system, but also work with a variety of other brand masts (RDM and regular diameter). You could contact your mast maker and see if the bend of your non-Ezzy mast is compliant.
Ezzy mast bend curves are tip: 75% to 79% and base: 62% to 65%
Note: this is not carbon content. This is percentage bend relative to the midpoint bend.
|340||Constant Curve||15,4||60%||335 €||auf Anfrage|
|370||Constant Curve||17||60%||345 €|
|400||Constant Curve||18,4||60%||355 €|
|430||Constant Curve||21,9||60%||365 €|
|460||Constant Curve||25,5||60%||375 €|
|315 / Base||Constant Curve||60%||160 €|
|340 / Top o Base||Constant Curve||15,4||60%||170 €|
|370 / Top o Base||Constant Curve||17||60%||175 €|
|400 / Top o Base||Constant Curve||18,4||60%||180 €|
|430 / Top o Base||Constant Curve||21,9||60%||185 €|
|460 / top o Base||Constant Curve||25,5||60%||190 €|