|7’0 / 213.4 cm||31” / 78.7 cm||145 l||Lite Tech||9.8 kg||1079 €||945 €|
|6’3 / 190.5 cm||28.5” / 72.4 cm||115 l||8.5 kg|
|5’2 / 157.5 cm||30” / 76.2 cm||100 l||8.1 kg|
|5’2 / 157.5 cm||27.5” / 69.9 cm||90 l||7.5 kg|
THE BEST VALUE FULL CARBON CONSTRUCTION WE HAVE EVER PRODUCED
• Top grade 150g Biaxial Carbon wraps the entire board, joining with an overlap on the deck and bottom to create flat stringer, increasing the total breakage strength.
• 2 skins of durable fibre glass form a sandwich around the biaxial Carbon, protecting the carbon by dampening and absorbing the impact.
• The combination of twin T-stringers deck and bottom work together to increase the overall total breakage strength.
• Multiple reinforcements in the standing area, nose and tail increase impact resistance.
AS STRONG AS POSSIBLE
• Impact-resistant high-density EVA wrapping the whole rail from nose to tail.
• Multiple layers of high-grade fiberglass are wetted out in epoxy resin wrapping the hull.
• Australian pine on the standing area for extra impact resistance and rigidity.
• Extra rigidity with the introduction of unidirectional stringer bands and solid with added rail and nose reinforcements.
LIGHT, STRONG, AFFORDABLE
• Extra rigidity with the introduction of unidirectional stringer bands and solid with added rail / nose reinforcements.
• Australian pine on the standing area for extra impact resistance and rigidity in the most critical area.
• Comes with shoulder carry strap inserts. Starboard shoulder carry strap can be purchased after market.
• All inserts have added high-density foam reinforcements.