The HYPER NUT FOIL is the lightest option for those only want to SUP Surf and SUP Foil. The foil box is further forwards to generate more lift for downwind foiling and pump foiling. Foil only does not include foot strap inserts. Available in Blue carbon and Starlite constructions.
The HYPER NUT 4IN1 is heavier by approximately 300g than the Hyper Nut Foil as it has more foot strap inserts and the mast track box. The Foil box on the 4in1 is positioned further back by on average 6.5 cm to accommodate both Wind Foiling and SUP Foiling. Available in only Starlite construction.
|7’4 / 224 cm||30” / 76 cm||116 l||Blue Carbon||8.5 kg||2194 €||auf Anfrage|
|Starlite||9.5 kg||1607 €|
|Limited Series||8.8 kg||1390 €|
|8’0 / 244 cm||31.5” / 80 cm||135 l||Blue Carbon||9.2 kg||2194 €|
|Starlite||10.5 kg||1607 €|
|Limited Series||9.6 kg||1437 €|
The best value full carbon construction we have ever produced
• Top grade 150g Biaxial Carbon wraps the entire board, joining with an overlap on the deck and bottom to create a flat stringer, increasing the total breakage strength.
• 2 skins of durable fibre glass form a sandwich around the biaxial Carbon, protecting the carbon by dampening and absorbing the impact.
• The combination of twin T-stringers deck and bottom work together to increase the overall total breakage strength.
• Multiple reinforcements in the standing area, nose and tail increase impact resistance.
Durable, scratch and impact resistant woven rail protection
• Ultra-durable, scratch and impact resistant woven 200g twill azure rail protection.
• The combination of twin T-stringers deck and bottom to protect against total breakage. The T-stringers are positioned close to the rail working like an i-beam to endure heavy drops and strong wipeouts.
• Starlite now features a full deck of 0.6mm Australian pine wood which is sandwiched between 2 glass outer skins, increasing the overall total breakage strength and reducing the weight due to lower resin absorption.
Timeless look, solid performance
• Twin T-stringers made from glass fibre are positioned on the deck and bottom of the board close to the rail, providing a massive increase in the overall strength against total breakage in surf.
• An additional wide layer of 200g glass wraps the rails for higher strength against paddle impact and further reinforces the overall strength against buckling.
• The deck features reinforced biaxial glass and Australian pine, to resist heel dents and impact from the standing area.
• The nose and tail are wrapped in multiple layers of glass fiber for further strength on these impact zones.