To get started we need stability and since volume works on leverage, the further away the volume is from your feet, the more stability it creates. We placed the volume in the rails, at the square nose and at the little “platform” at the tail of the board. Stability is also created by having the feet as close to the foil as possible. We do not want to foil with “High Heels”, so the thinner a board is, the better it rides.
|7’4 / 223.5 cm||32.5” / 82.6 cm||160 l||Blue Carbon / Lite Tech / ASAP||9.4 / 10.3 / 10.6 kg||1689 € / 1079 € / 999€||auf Anfrage|
|7’0 / 213.4 cm||31” / 78.7 cm||145 l||Blue Carbon / Lite Tech||8.8 / 9.8 kg||1689 € / 1079 €|
|6’3 / 190.5 cm||28.5” / 72.4 cm||115 l||7.4 / 8.5 kg|
|5’2 / 157.5 cm||30” / 76.2 cm||100 l||7.0 / 8.1 kg|
|5’2 / 157.5 cm||27.5” / 69.9 cm||90 l||6.3 / 7.5 kg|
|4’9 / 144.8 cm||26” / 66 cm||70 l||5.6 / 6.3 kg|
THE BEST VALUE FULL CARBON CONSTRUCTION WE HAVE EVER PRODUCED
• Top grade 150g Biaxial Carbon wraps the entire board, joining with an overlap on the deck and bottom to create flat stringer, increasing the total breakage strength.
• 2 skins of durable fibre glass form a sandwich around the biaxial Carbon, protecting the carbon by dampening and absorbing the impact.
• The combination of twin T-stringers deck and bottom work together to increase the overall total breakage strength.
• Multiple reinforcements in the standing area, nose and tail increase impact resistance.
AS STRONG AS POSSIBLE
• Impact-resistant high-density EVA wrapping the whole rail from nose to tail.
• Multiple layers of high-grade fiberglass are wetted out in epoxy resin wrapping the hull.
• Australian pine on the standing area for extra impact resistance and rigidity.
• Extra rigidity with the introduction of unidirectional stringer bands and solid with added rail and nose reinforcements.
LIGHT, STRONG, AFFORDABLE
• Extra rigidity with the introduction of unidirectional stringer bands and solid with added rail / nose reinforcements.
• Australian pine on the standing area for extra impact resistance and rigidity in the most critical area.
• Comes with shoulder carry strap inserts. Starboard shoulder carry strap can be purchased after market.
• All inserts have added high-density foam reinforcements.