|7’1 / 215.9 cm||32” / 81 cm||150 l||Blue Carbon Pro /
Blue Carbon / Lite Tech
|8.6 / 8.9 / 10.5 kg||2149 € / 1679 € / 1029 €||auf Anfrage|
|6’4 / 193 cm||31” / 79 cm||130 l||7.6 / 8.0 / 9.5 kg||2149 € / 1679 € / 979 €
|5’7 / 170.2 cm||29” / 74 cm||110 l||6.7 / 7.2 / 8.4 kg|
|5’2 / 157.5 cm||27” / 69 cm||90 l||6.0 / 6.3 / 7.4 kg|
|4’7 / 139.7 cm||24” / 61 cm||70 l||5.3 / 5.7 / 6.4 kg|
BLUE CARBON PRO
LIGHTEST AND STRONGEST
• Based on the world proven and award-winning Carbon Sandwich construction, the Blue Carbon Pro features a full PVC wrap and the lightest 100g biaxial carbon fiber in the market.
• Highest grade 100g biax carbon wraps the full deck, rail and bottom.
• Thin high-density PVC wraps the entire board with an extra-strong PET standing reinforcement reduces resin uptake and increases the overall strength.
• The sensational lightweight increases carving ability and acceleration.
THE BEST VALUE FULL CARBON CONSTRUCTION WE HAVE EVER PRODUCED
• Top grade 150g Biaxial Carbon wraps the entire board, joining with an overlap on the deck and bottom to create flat stringer, increasing the total breakage strength.
• 2 skins of durable fibre glass form a sandwich around the biaxial Carbon, protecting the carbon by dampening and absorbing the impact.
• The combination of twin T-stringers deck and bottom work together to increase the overall total breakage strength.
• Multiple reinforcements in the standing area, nose and tail increase impact resistance.
LIGHT, STRONG, AFFORDABLE
• Extra rigidity with the introduction of unidirectional stringer bands and solid with added rail / nose reinforcements.
• Australian pine on the standing area for extra impact resistance and rigidity in the most critical area.
• Comes with shoulder carry strap inserts. Starboard shoulder carry strap can be purchased after market.
• All inserts have added high-density foam reinforcements.